Ride with us to Huntington Beach!
We are planning to do a bike ride to Huntington Beach on August 5, 2012 @ 8am. We will be leaving from Green River Rd. in Corona, CA. Shuttle service from Huntington Beach back to Corona is available for up to THREE (3) riders. Riders will be responsible for their own nutrition and water/fluids during this ride.
If you are interested, please email Pedro Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-558-6316.
- Bring your own bike.
- Bring your own water/energy snacks.
- You should be able to complete a 30 mile ride at an average speed of 12-14 mph. Some people will ride slower and others will ride faster.
- You should know that you ride at your own risk. Loma Linda University PossAbilities is NOT responsible for your safety.
YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- No membership is required to ride with us this day. No applications, just show up!
- Park your cars at the entry to the trail near the entrance to the golf course at Green River Road (Off the 91 FWY). We leave at 8am SHARP!
- We only have a limited amount of space to offer shuttle service back to your car (IF YOU WILL ONLY BE DOING A ONE-WAY RIDE 30 MILES). Call the office at (909) 558-6316 to arrange shuttle service.
- YOU MUST WEAR A HELMET IF YOU ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RIDE.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.